Monday, November 17, 2008

Its Beginning to look a lot like....

Today we are officially experiencing our first real snowfall of the season, although I love the beautiful fall weather there is nothing like snow to put you into the holiday spirit! Ask me how much I love snow again on January 4th and you will get a completely different story, when we are digging out from our usual dumping and dreading another 3 months of WINTER... Brrrr!

The kids are super excited and can't wait to go out and play! Audrey asked if we could make a snowman already this morning when there was barely a small dusting on the ground in our backyard.. Although she might not be disappointed just yet:o) Its coming down pretty heavily and we have another I believe 3-5 inches in the forecast for overnight tonight! Gotta Love the "Lake Effect" Stay tuned for some fun pics of our first snowplay this season!

1 comment:

Krista said...

Lake effect is my new life. I couldn't find my shovel today. Man.

Hope you guys had fun!