I survived my crazy week of working 3 jobs.. I can hardly believe I did it but for some reason there's a little voice in the back of my head saying it was the right thing to do??? I worked about 17hrs for the chamber, 17hr at Applebee's and 27hrs at the new Mad Anthony's..
Now comes the fun part, making more $ and hopefully spending more time with the kids and Brandon :o) Stay tuned for some cute pics.. Alex is currently missing his two front teeth so we might have to make a video..
"All I want for Christmas is my two front teeth"
1 comment:
A 61 hour work week AND 3 kids. Super woman! I really admire how hard you work. I hope you get to have some fun too! I'll be in town after Christmas for a couple of days. And there's always New Years! Miss you.
Post a Comment