I have to say I already know the answer to this question, But Where Does the time go? 2008 was a really fun year and we got through it hanging by the seat of our pants. Thank You to all of our fantastic friends and relatives for such a fun and wonderful year. I feel very blessed that got to see many of our friends far and near several times as all as take a couple really nice relaxing vacations.
The uncertainty about what 2009 will bring continues to be a little scary for me, we seem to be really effected as most Americans are by the economic state of the world and I have a feeling that may bring about some scary changes in the coming months. Maybe I can finally get Brandon to take some classes without too much belly aching about time and money?
I'm sure where-ever we end up it will be an exciting year. Every minute seems to be somewhat exciting in our lives with Audrey, Drew and Alex around there truly is never a dull moment. Our little kids are quickly growing up and becoming big kids which brings a whole new set of challenges and rules. Stay tuned for lots more updates and glimples into our crazy lives.
No comments:
Post a Comment