The beautiful weather we are having this week reminds me of our wedding day which coincidentally was November 6, 1999. That's right today we are celebrating our 9 year wedding anniversary. I think we were about the first of our group from Purdue to tie the knot so no that doesn't make us all really old it just makes Brandon and I a little crazier then the rest of you! 9 years seems like such a long time that's almost a third of our lives that we have been together. And I have to say it has been pretty cool to spend all that time with my best friend. We have a cute little house, a wonderful family, three famously gorgeous children and a large circle of fantastic friends. The only thing missing just happens to be that winning lottery ticket.. But there's still time! Cheers to Us and 90 more years of Wedded Bliss!
Thursday, November 6, 2008
Happy Anniversary Smoopie :o)
The beautiful weather we are having this week reminds me of our wedding day which coincidentally was November 6, 1999. That's right today we are celebrating our 9 year wedding anniversary. I think we were about the first of our group from Purdue to tie the knot so no that doesn't make us all really old it just makes Brandon and I a little crazier then the rest of you! 9 years seems like such a long time that's almost a third of our lives that we have been together. And I have to say it has been pretty cool to spend all that time with my best friend. We have a cute little house, a wonderful family, three famously gorgeous children and a large circle of fantastic friends. The only thing missing just happens to be that winning lottery ticket.. But there's still time! Cheers to Us and 90 more years of Wedded Bliss!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Happy Anniversary! I remember the day clearly...well at least part of it...and then I ended up singing the Judds in a karaoke bar. That part is fuzzy.
Cheers to a beautiful relationship.
Love you guys!
Post a Comment