Halloween has become one of my favorite times of the year, I just LOVE fall in general. This weekend is no exception the weather is crisp, the leaves are changing and its trick or treating time! I can't wait for tomorrow night when we get to host our family and friends for a night of drinks and treats.
After this week I'm so ready for a drink, More Lemonade anyone? Friday night we'll be adding Vodka.. The economic effects of our unstable economy are still finding their way to our house, Brandon has reduced his work hours a little so that means a little less of the "extras" we're accustomed to. Hopefully the financial crisis won't have too big of an impact on Elkhart County our house, but I have a feeling its not over yet, That being said, I think its time to take a deep breath and relax, spend time with our family and friends and just enjoy the simple things this weekend. So who's ready to have a little drink with me? Grown ups can trick or treat for beer right?
No comments:
Post a Comment