Monday, October 13, 2008

Monday Already?

I'm seriously beginning to wonder if I will ever have enough hours in the Day or enough Days in the week to accomplish even half the things on my to do list. Brandon would say this is a horrible trait of mine I need to slow down and finish one activity before going onto the next! Possibly true I remember when I was little my Grandfather often referred to me as the "messer" because I would bounce around to 50 different things never stopping for an instant to finish what I was working on and clean up.

This weekend was fun but it went by way too fast. We basically did a lot of nothing, although I did have some time to myself .. or at least some time when I was left alone with Audrey for a few hours, during which I was able to clean my entire living room! I put away all the video games, dusted and re-hung a few pictures in the process. When they returned home my boys all commented that it actually looked a little more like a grown up house~ Who knew!

Now that I have actually gotten to finish cleaning hopefully the next few weeks will just be light maintenance coupled with a blitz of home improvement projects in preparation for the holidays..Kicked off by our Super Fun Halloween Extravaganza on October 31st.. Let me know if you want to stop by!

No comments: