Hello everyone,
Well I've said for months I would start blogging for something other then work so here I am!
Its been kind of a big week for us but when are we not "busy" Right?
Monday ni
ght Brandon and I returned from a whirlwind weekend in New Orleans (more on that later). As you can imagine after 4 days apart the kids missed us terribly so it was fantastic timing that Tuesday morning Drew and Audrey were allowed to bring a special person with them to preschool. So off we went for a couple hours of play time with our little sweeties! We spent the morning making puzzle people, Rice Cake faces, and playing parachute games!
The other exciting event in our house this week was Big Brother Alex's 7th birthday on October 1st! We decided not to do a kid party again this year and instead invited the grandparents, Aunt Jenny and Uncle Nick to go out to Hacienda with us for dinner! Talk about fun! Alex's favorite gift was his new RollerBlades (that is until Brandon unpacks and sets up his new backstop in the yard) It's no surprise that our little sports nut is actually not bad at blading even over Grandma Vicky's hardwood floors!
Well I've said for months I would start blogging for something other then work so here I am!
Its been kind of a big week for us but when are we not "busy" Right?
Monday ni
The other exciting event in our house this week was Big Brother Alex's 7th birthday on October 1st! We decided not to do a kid party again this year and instead invited the grandparents, Aunt Jenny and Uncle Nick to go out to Hacienda with us for dinner! Talk about fun! Alex's favorite gift was his new RollerBlades (that is until Brandon unpacks and sets up his new backstop in the yard) It's no surprise that our little sports nut is actually not bad at blading even over Grandma Vicky's hardwood floors!
This week also marked the conclusion of Alex's soccer season, although it wasn't the best one ever, I'd like to think he at least learned a little something about sportsmanship. His team went 0-9 and lost their first tournament game last night. I believe he gets a week off then it will be on to Basketball which he's looking very forward to. And already asking when we're going to buy his new shoes, apparently even at 7 you must have the proper foot attire for each sport!
That's it for this week.. We're glad it's Friday and happy to be heading up the lake tomorrow for a little fall play time.
No comments:
Post a Comment