Monday, October 27, 2008

Make Lemonade..

When Life throws you lemons what do you do? Make Lemonade :o) This weekend turned out to be not at all what I expected... I tend to be laid back (sometimes a little too much) which is possibly why I have gotten so good at making lemonade? I believe last week Elkhart County boasted the highest unemployment rate in US and this weekend I got to see the effects first hand, because there is no one eating out which meant that I made about 1/2 of my usual income. BUMMER! Hopefully next week will bring lots of hungry ND fans who are just dying to give me big tips for their beers and cheeseburgers???

The one bright spot was on Friday when I got to have lunch with My bestest friend Krista and my bestest sister Jenny! I loved all the snuggle time with baby Reese and baby Emily they are two of the sweetest babies on the planet. Although they did give me a bit of baby fever so I keep having to remind myself A) We cannot afford a baby and B) No More DIAPERS!!! (which we probably can't afford anyway).

Stay Tuned for our Halloween Pictures and some shots of Alex tearing up the basketball court! I forgot my camera again this week.. (Bad Mommy)

1 comment:

Krista said...

We loved seeing you too! Next time though, we need a date! Girl time, quick....before I get pregnant again. lol.

Sorry about the slo biz @ ABee's. Hopefully next weekend brings the big tippers!

Love ya!